Saturday, January 30, 2021

The View

 Not the show - the view out the window.  

We had the most amazing sunset this evening.  I was riding with Steve to the store and this was my view. 


I often wonder if people actually look at the beauty God has given us.  It takes my breath away.  

Remember all the grief I had when I first started crocheting?  I am getting better - and braver.  I am starting to read patterns now.  Barely, but it’s a start. 
This is my first real pattern.  It is simple - but I like it.. 


That is it for today.

***********************

Depression has me down.  I look forward to people visiting.  This last two days 3 people had to cancel - all for very good reasons, but I had my hopes up that one would pan out.  I also let my pain patch lapse by 3 days.  Between the discomfort and disappointment, and the sinus ugh - it was just a down day.  Tomorrow my sister is coming and we are working on genealogy.  Tomorrow evening, we are going to eat with some of the kids hopefully.  We will see who shows up.

Night all.  ❤️




No comments: