Sunday, January 17, 2021

Shopping With a Friend Today

Today, my friend Carolyn asked me to go shopping with her - for a HOUSE!  We left, with the real estate agent, at 10am.  By 12pm, she had found the perfect house for her in Claremore, a town about 15 miles from us.  It is as cute as a button!


It has all the original floors and is as open as a floor plan as an older place can be.  I love it, but more than that, Carolyn loved it so much she put an offer in out it and it was accepted!  

Today, that was the only thing I accomplished other than working on my blog some more.  I am trying to retag my posts.

Tomorrow we have an appointment to go help an elderly friend in Claremore.  She is an OHCE friend.  I will sure be glad when we can get back together as a club.  I miss my friends.




No comments: