Wednesday, January 27, 2021

THE Vaccine

I feel like I won the lottery!  I got a date and time to get the Covid vaccine!

Secret?  They open the bookings Wednesday night through Thursday morning.

You register on the site and answer all the questions.  You will get an e-mail stating what phase you are in and that you will be notified when you are eligible.

I was immediately eligible due to my PI, BUT, my first e-mail was the only one I got.  For nearly a month I waited.  Then I found out I should have gotten a second e-mail.  I shamelessly refilled it out again, and lo and behold, 30 minutes later, e-mail #2 came in with the magical link.



I had also heard that appointments are opened Wednesday night through Thursday morning.  

So tonight I have clicked on that e-mail link a hundred + times if I did it once.  I refilled out my date of birth a hundred times and rechecked for an appointment 100+ times.  

Finally I hit within 50 miles and one opened.  If you don’t get that kapcha code EXACTLY right it boots you out.  Upper and lower case COUNTS.  Do it as fast as possible.  

It took 2 more times telling me that appointment was taken, but doing it all over again (click link, enter birth date, enter Kaptcha) it finally gave me an appointment.


Stay determined and focused!!

And pray a lot.  A lot.


Now I hope I develop antibodies.  

No comments: