Sunday, January 31, 2021

Family Finally

It was time.  A year is a long time without seeing your family.  I have stayed safe and healthy for that long.  I have shopped as needed, met friends occasionally and finally I decided I needed some sense of normalcy.

We made a date where we knew we could spread out.  Masks were required inside The Mother Road Market everywhere except at the tables.  The tables are spread far apart.  We could sit in family units and chat with each other.

It was pretty darned nice.

Stephenie, Raelee and Todd


Alex, Megan’s significant other, Megan, Jaci and Liz



And Steve and I.  🥰


Megan braiding Alex’s hair... lol... 
he loves her - he let her!  😍 


She did pretty good too!  😂



And she was proud of it!


But we missed Jeremy and his family who are safely staying home.  

Covid 19 sucks!  😕

But here is a sign at the mini golf
that made me smile.  😊


No comments: