Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Family Moments

Jeremy, Cheyenne and Aedan came over this past weekend.  

We visited outside in the cold air, but at heat we could visit.  



Jeremy got a really awesome Camaro last year that we have yet to even be able to get in due to Covid 19.  It is a beautiful car and the sound... oh my goodness, the sound!  He keeps adding bells and whistles to make it even better.  Isn't it pretty? 



I have not had a JerBear hug in over a year now.  Looking forward to eventually getting back to our Sunday family days.  Jeremy had a terrible abscessed tooth a couple of weeks ago, and had to have it pulled.  Then he got a dry socket - he has really had a tough time of it.  But he was finally better enough to drive his car - when he was having the worst of the tooth problems he said the vibrating of the car even hurt.  He was happy they were able to drive out to see us - and we were thrilled to see them.



Cheyenne has been having rough times as well with her health.  Together they have been making it through... together.  Tough times health wise the last few weeks.  
No one has Covid, ok?  Lol... just normal problems.

Megan messaged Sunday just to say, "I love you".  I asked if she was ok and she said, "Yes, I just miss our Sunday family days".  Oh, girl, I do, too.... I do too.  I miss us.  All of us.





No comments: