Saturday, February 27, 2021

Ancestry for the Decline

I have had a rough week.  Haven’t forgot about blogging, just not well enough to think.  I have spent the down time organizing all the different genealogy documents from many families that I have gotten over the years.  I have totes and totes of them, but every one was mixed - all families in all tubs.

Finally I have them divided by families and even individuals.  His family, my family, generations of our families, other families and friends mixed in there.  Goodness.  Now I am working/entering in ancestry.com


Steve tries to get me out of the house when I get worse health wise.  Most likely because it dumps me into a deeper depression.  So earlier this week he made a ‘date’ with me today to go to estate sales.  We didn’t get much, but I found 20 preprinted Oklahoma quilt blocks for $15!  I am only sharing 3, but I love them!  Hopefully, I will make the quilt soon.  





************
I get my IGIV Monday, so hopefully I will make a turnaround next week.  I have a bad sinus infection, I have been on antibiotics for 6 weeks for it.  This week, Dr changed my prescription to two antibiotics at a time.  The headache is terrible.  Then the full body itching again.  No rash, just itching from head to toe.  And the shaking.  Let’s just say this past week sucks.

Wednesday I went and got my second Covid vaccine.  It gave me an awful headache to add to the one I have had for over a month.  I have been miserable-er.  If that is possible.

Anyhoo, that is where I am this week.  Hopefully, things will turn around soon.  Later gator.

No comments: