Thursday, February 4, 2021

Got My Covid Vaccine!

Stood in line.  A long line.  In the cool wind.  Outside about an hour and a half, slowly moving towards the room of doom.  I was definitely apprehensive, in fact I still am, but after another hour in line inside I finally got it. 
Not sure if I am thankful or not.


There were 2 very long lines.  Be prepared!  Bring your walker chair or lawn chair.  There are chairs inside, but they are constantly moving them around for people who need them.  There is not enough for everyone and they are spaced out.  I got my shot in Tulsa by the Expo.


I got the Pfizer vaccine.  The nurse that gave it to me was exhausted.  At that point she slapped the shot in my arm with little concern.  Burned like the bejeebers!

Today I woke feeling like a truck ran over me - but honestly that often happens, so not sure it is the vaccine.  After getting up, my head started throbbing, I am kind of achy all over and the headache has slacked off, but still there.  I think the headache IS the vaccine.  My arm is sore at the infusion site but not terribly sore.  

I have taken it easy today; frogged (unstitched) a block of a quilt I am working on, worked on genealogy and rested as needed, so an easy day.

I haven’t started glowing in the dark, or hearing radio gibberish in my head, I haven’t started speaking Russian or Chinese and so far I am still alive... so far so good! 

No new cattle babies today.  We are waiting on 7.

No comments: