Friday, February 5, 2021

Crumb Quilt Progress



My crumb quilt is coming along quite nicely - and the memories are flowing!  I know where I originally sewed every piece of that fabric, which quilt or craft it went in to and who got it if it was given away, so resewing the fabric brings back wonderful memories.



My friend, Sharon, came over and brought her scraps!  She made her first block today.  How awesome is that? And she is as excited as I am!


My crumb quilts will become picnic quilts for families to take fishing or on day outings.  

I got this picture from our guys today!  I love getting their random pics!  Jeremy is good about sending me picture ‘hugs’ every few days.  I love it!

 

***************************

I feel much better today, the second day after my first Covid vaccine.  Still not glowing in the dark, not speaking Chinese or Russian, not hearing funny voices - and I haven’t croaked!  WHOOT!  

No comments: