Sunday, February 7, 2021

This Happened Today :-)

 We ran to the Asian grocery store for a specific noodle bowl, and while we were there I asked to go to my favorite Chinese restaurant.  If you leave there hungry it is your own fault!  I had this left over and sent this pic to Raelee:

Yes!  Those are my leftovers!!

And I immediately got her response:





Crazy child knew where we were and came to eat our leftovers!  Actually, this was Steve’s and she told me she would get mine tomorrow when she comes to eat gumbo!

This girl has a hollow leg.  

She is my sunshine.

*******************
No more side effects on day three of the first Pfizer vaccine.  Arm is barely even sore.  Fatigue is real - we had to leave the Asian store - I was pooped.  This is ‘normal me’ not ‘vaccine me’ though.

No comments: