Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Mooo an Booo!

I am down for the count for a bit.  My sinus infection got worse and threw me into a lupus flare.  This one a pretty bad one.  Boo!

Something that happens with me randomly and pretty often is the shakes - I have always trembled, but these are beyond a tremble.  We have no idea why I do, but it is pretty scary.  

   

Here are the south pasture kids.  I had been feeding them until I crashed.  They are funny... moo-talks - I am sure because I am a new person.  Can you imagine what they are saying?  Moo!!  



And Jake insists on a ride in the evening to come in.  It’s a bribe for Steve to catch him.  Steve falls for it every day.  Occasionally, Chelsea joins, she did here.  Crazy fur babies.  ❤️

Night all.  I am beat.

Oh!  Second Covid shot today!!   Waiting to glow, talk Chinese or turn into a Rona-ite.  🤣

No comments: