Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peek-A-Boo I See You!

Dang this little guy!  I was at the Botanic Gardens and saw this little Crimson Sunbird on some nearby flowers.  I gently picked up the camera to get a shot (or hundred) of him.  He was a sneaky little rascal - you will see that by these pictures I got:










And my best shots... 




...are not that good  :-(  Lol...


I finally did get a shot of him from behind all the cover:


But as you see, it wasn't a great one either - I really wanted an entire picture of him  :-(  But he was a very shy bird.  

So if you please, look all of my pictures over very carefully, then close your eyes and put the puzzle together - you will have an entire bird.  I promise all his pieces and parts were there but danged if I could get them all in one picture!


It just wasn't my day to shoot critters.  This is a 'pieces and parts' blog.  See the picture below:



I love shooting nature.  What an adventure!  :-)  

Oh well, today the pieces and parts made me happy.


5 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

fab foto's ..... love the focus on the top ones ... well on all of them actually. :-)

Great little bird even if you didn't capture all his bits in one photo!!

Cajunrose said...

I like the pieces and parts pictures better than the full ones sometimes anyway. Very cute bird! Thanks for sharing.

Noelle Reese said...

I love the pics just the way they are!

cajunsis said...

Thanks, girls. The pieces and parts are fun, but I would have loved having one picture of that entire little guy... lol

Leone Fabre said...

let's spend some time there again -

maybe the week of August 16?

we just might 'catch' him, if not, it will still be a nice day. :-)