Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dear Blog

And Blog Readers:

I haven't forgotten about you and I am not still pouting... lol... I am packing loot to go home with Steve so he can chunk it into storage.  I am spending as much time with my handsome man as possible before he leaves - and I am resting.  I have had an bladder infection for a month now and it is getting the best of me.  Yes, I have taken 2 rounds of antibiotics and still have it.  Guess it is a good thing I am not going to the states.  See?  There is a reason for everything  :-)

Be patient, I will be back in a day or so, but until then, check THIS out.  I will be adding more as I sort, but this is what makes me happy; nature's beauty.  I have taken these pictures over all the years I have been shooting - not just here in Singapore.

Hope you enjoy looking.  Do they make you smile?

No comments: