Monday, April 25, 2022

Trouble Came Today…. πŸ˜‚

 No time for blogging…  it is that time of year!  πŸ˜‚


The crazy thing I have found since moving to Oklahoma from Louisiana is that I can buy bulbs (little care and they multiply), plant them and… here is the kicker..  they don’t rot in the soggy ground!!  They actually BLOOM!!  I love flowers!  Especially flowers with scent.  Plants are ok, but flowers are my heart.

I even look at the backs:


And deep in the centers:   

                

Steph’s lilacs are blooming.  Mine are not yet, but budding, so very soon… for now, here are her pretties:



This below is a weeping dogwood, also at Steph’s.  Isn’t it breathtaking?  The 🐝 bees in this thing… thousands!  It literally hums when you are near it.


Thought I would share a closer look at the flowers:


**********************

Today was my ‘top up’ day, my infusion day.  My nurse came in late, so we started late - which means we finished late. They have been running my infusion at 43, but I have had infusion migraines for a week after.  Today, my Dr came in early and told them to start me at 30 and top up at only 35.  So far, much better.  Sure made for an extremely long day though.  If I don’t get the migraine, it’ll be worth it.  

So I did blog a little bit, but now I need to rest.  Ta-ta for now.  Dreaming of bulbs here.  Those are the best gifts ever!

No comments: