Thursday, April 21, 2022

OHCE and Me

This morning I went with our amazing group of Holiday Hills OHCE ladies to the Claremore Museum of History.  What a wonderful tour!  The tour guides were terrific, the museum very informative.  


It doesn’t matter what we do together, whether it is meetings or touring interesting places, we have a great time.  Each of the ladies are very special to me.  Each have their own spark of talent and laughter.  This last year we have lost some dear ones, but even though they have passed on, we still love the memories they left behind.  ❤️

             This is Mrs Peggy and her dear daughter Valerie. 


 Valerie isn’t in our group, but Peggy is.  She has been a member of OHCE for 50+ years!  She is a hoot!  Her birthday is in June, and she will be 90.  Valerie came so we could celebrate her birthday early - and treated all of us to our meals!  Peggy got several flowers and we had a cake made for her.  Celebrating such a wonderful lady was a pleasure.  

This was me at 1pm.  My neurologist is trying to figure out what is causing my rigors shaking.  She took one look at me videos and confirmed they are not normal essential tremors.  These wonderful wires will be in me until Sunday at 1pm.


So this is me after all the wires are attached and they are secured so the will last for three days.


It isn’t going to be fun, that is for sure, but it will be worth it I’d the can figure my shaking out.  I am not allowed to leave home and I am being recorded everywhere except the ‘necessary room’.  No showers, just sponge bath.  This is (not) going to be fun.  At all.  I am smiling because - well, what else can I do?  

No comments: