Friday, April 1, 2022

Reality Is Sobering

I have finally realized what I have failed to acknowledge since I stared these infusions:  I cannot do anything at all on day 2, and very little on day 3 after infusion.  I am also of the opinion that the mass Primary Immunodeficiency group is correct in that, and also that I must continue antihistamines for several days after infusion.  I am still suffering from Infusion flu and migraine.  Day 3 post infusion.  4 if you count day of… let’s see… it has only taken how many years for me to concede?

Here is something cool…  our granddaughter lives in her own apartment, pays her bills and works at Sonic.  She is 18 and does all of this!  Now she is saving for land to put a tiny house on.  Enough bragging… she had gone to an estate sale several years ago and got a Sonic menu sign, complete with pole, from the 70’s.  She has it standing in a corner of her living room.  Well, a few days ago, she saw the guys, that are remodeling her Sonic, dragging this sign to the dumpster and she rescued it, put her name on it and hid it.  Isn’t it cool?  She said she (papa?) is going to hang it in her apartment.  I think I love this kid!


I just wish I had the opportunity to know my other grandkids this well.  The boys love computers.  

I have been so sick that I have just been trying to work on my crumb quilt and today I was too sick to do that, so I started cutting squares to make hospice quilts.  Our church has been asked to do make them.  By cutting squares, I can cut squares, then rest.  
Cut.  Rest.  Repeat.  I do doze a lot, too.  
This headache and flu (both from infusion) is miserable.


And now I rest.  Good night world.

No comments: