Thursday, March 5, 2020

A Whole Lot of Shakin’ Going On

This is me several times a month:


Not cool, but this time it started during my infusion.  My nurses saw it and latched on to one of the PA’s who ordered a multitude of tests - including a brain scan.  


One of the blood tests showed “You need to be on Synthroid immediately!  Your thyroid levels are 5 times from where the should be!”  “I am on Synthroid.”  “Umm, ok, we are going to increase it.”  Lol...  

I don’t believe it is the shaking problem though, had that for years and still did it when my thyroid was in normal range.  more tests coming.  There is a fear of them finding something, a fear of them finding something serious and as irrational as it a fear of them finding nothing.


Went outside to find this smile today:



And I ordered this smile today - a 1/2 yard of cotton fabric with smiles all over it... 


And we did ranching work!  Getting ready to move fences and add permanent ones.


Life on the farm is wonderful.


No comments: