Thursday, March 19, 2020

Covid-19

What am I doing during this crisis?  Sewing!  What else would I be doing?

I self quarantined last week.  Jeremy had seen this coming a month ago and wanted me to self quarantine then, however, it just didn’t seem like it was that critical.  However, I did start being more cautious, then when it started getting serious, I decided to take it upon myself to stay home.  The Drs office called Monday and told me Dr wanted me to quarantine; it became serious!  So here I am.

The weather has been bad, our pond is overflowing and the ground is Louisiana mush.  Our 40 acres are soggy, our cattle are sick of mud.  We all are.

I have managed to work outside an hour or so between the rain some days trying to find the garden I lost last year during my crisis’ (all 3 of them).  I just did not care - I was trying to hard to survive.  

Today a call to make face masks for health care workers came out.  I made a pattern and I have started making them.

So that is my calling... today.





And I will keep on swimmin’!

Oh!  And that garage sale?  It is on a long p-a-u-s-e.  Covid-19 struck.  But I was ready!

To my friends and readers?  Stay well and wash your hands!  😂

No comments: