Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 10 Covid-19 Quarantine

This should have been posted yesterday, but I was pooped!  So even though it is Day 11, I am showing day 10 statistics.  Today the Governor said more tests would be in this week   and they think the number will skyrocket.  This whole thing is crazy and extremely scary for me.  

My Drs office has called a few times to be sure I have quarantined and that my chest is ok.  I am having no more problems that usual except gaining weight and that none pain I sometimes get.  Last night I realized that I am nebulizing my sinuses with antifungals, antibiotics and steroids!  STEROIDS!  The reason for hunger and gaining weight.  Ugh.

So here was yesterday’s count



And where they were located, see the long skinny counties at the top right?  The greenish one?  Nope, not us, we are the county on the right of it.  None so far here.



Anyhoo, we have 40-ish acres.  We have not hit-wired the south fence because our neighbor’s wife didn’t want us to, but our bull bent the fence and got over there twice and the second time the hubby said leave it there... free stud service.  But they didn’t bother to tell us when he disappeared!  For 6 months he was gone.  This last week they bought some wild heifers and the ‘girls’ busted the fence down and came to our place.  Better than half a day Steve fought to get that heifer back and we are hot-wiring the south and west side of the pasture.

We have a lot af great scenery here... thankfully we won’t be bored!




Hope you find your happy place!



No comments: