Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 9: A Last Time for Everything...

Today’s (well yesterday’s) Update:



Steve had to spend half a day wangling a neighbor’s wild cow back to their property and looking for another that disappeared - not ours, theirs.




I'm  sure he was thrilled to come in and help me make face masks that had been ordered; 
45 to be exact.  Another 14 hour day.  



But he did help - I can’t tell you how much I appreciate him.



 Sewing the masks does not put me in a good place mentally.  I ponder on the crisis way too much.  I can’t get out and pretend everything is normal; I can’t go see my kids and grand kids, I can’t go to the store and I can’t eat out.  Instead I sew the desperately needed masks and worry.




There is a last time for everything.  

What if I have already seen my family for the last time?

😭

Now you know where my depression is.

My Drs office called at 8:40pm tonight to specifically ask how my lungs are.

And if I am ok or needed any meds.

Scary.

No comments: