Thursday, March 26, 2020

Day 11 Covid-tine

Today’s Oklahoma update:



Again we stayed out most of yesterday cutting trees that bumped the fence and running hot wire.  I was so tired by 3pm that I had to call it a day.  He stayed out to finish another 25 yards or so, and then we had to go get out sweet Chelsea.

The Dr said the giant tumor they removed was not a fatty tumor as they thought it was.  They didn’t elaborate, but sent it off to the lab.  We will see...  The news was disheartening.  She is confused, anxious and does not like her new neck armor at all.  Poor baby.


Cy


The up side to today; spring has sprung!!  My favorite season of the year. A week ago it was all dead grease and bare trees.  Today, I was able to walk and enjoy the beautiful flowers God sent!  I always feel like it is a new beginning. 







I have always loved flowers.  I am particularly partial to flowers that have a scent.  In Louisiana my son loved the smell of my night blooming Jasmine.  I miss it.  Maybe I need to get one every year for here.  The deep freezes would kill them.

Anyhoo, gotta get back out there.  Fences don’t mend themselves.

Here I go!  Looking pretty old and goofy hair fluffs - 
but darned glad to be alive!



Lovin’ farm life and 40 acres of personal space.  Ours!



No comments: