Saturday, March 21, 2020

Day 7 Quarantine

It is imperative that I stay home, so when a nurse asked me if I could make masks, I took on the challenge!  So far I have made 37 and 25 have been taken by nurses!  I have gotten it down to an easy assembly, and I realized today that for the last 2 days I have sewn 13 hours both days!!  It takes me a bit over an hour and a half PER MASK!!  Gads!!

Oh wait, that isn’t true because I have a bunch in there almost finished!  After I finish them, I will add those hours and divide again.  Geezzz... thank goodness!  I feel a bit better about that.

This is today’s pile.  I will finish it tomorrow and then I will make a baby quilt!!  




Today, I am really tired.  Really down and really worried.  When we we see ‘normal’ again?

That is a million dollar question.

No comments: