Sunday, March 8, 2020

What Was I Thinking?!?

We have furniture and big stuff to sell.  I put my foot in my mouth and said, “Let’s have a garage sale!”  Oh my goodness!  What was I thinking?  Like I even have the energy for that!!

The city wide garage sale is this next weekend.  I have been marking stuff and boxing it.  This week we have been in the barn setting out STUFF for this sale.  Raelee brought more STUFF.  Steph brought STUFF.  We have lots of STUFF now and no energy. 





 

And rain is coming.

And now the Covid-19 virus is in Tulsa.  Which, by the way, I am waiting on direction from my Dr for.  We will see what he says tomorrow.  Last week he said if the corona virus came to Tulsa, I was to self quarantine for 3 MONTHS!! Surely he wasn’t serious, right?!?  Tomorrow he is supposed to call.  🤞🏻

I am near enough ready.  Will the rain hold off?  Will I get an all clear from my Dr?

Stay tuned!  😂

No comments: