Thursday, August 29, 2019

What Do I Do With Scrap Fabric?

I made Pot Holders!  Didn't they come out adorable?






Medical Update:  I went to the GI Dr today and he is very concerned that I have a bleeding problem.  I am still bleeding from my incision two weeks out.  He is leaving the stitches another week and sending me to a hematologist in the meantime.  I did have a test that came back abnormal, which is why he is sending me in to a blood Dr.

I tire much easier than I should even though I know I have been through a lot this year.  I get frustrated with the lack of energy, but, I am trying.  I rest, I sew, I rest, I rest, I sew, I rest and then I go to bed.  It is time to be on the 'up end' of this all.

In the meantime, I have had 'water' in my ear at least 4 months.  I went to the ENT who said he didn't find anything, but in his report he said he could not access my left maxillary sinus.  What gives?  I get so done with Drs.

And then there is my hip which has bothered me for many, many years.  I finally decided to go into a Dr to see if they could give me a steroid shot to make it bearable.  Years ago I went in and the orthopedist said that is what they could do to help me then.  I was thinking back to when that was... Jeremy (36) was about 2 years old then.  Maybe I will take the shot now... lol...


Anyway, I sew between the health crisis' and rest... and I that is how I waste my time,  Cutting large fabric into small pieces and sewing them back to big pieces, then taking the scraps and making pot holders... or whatever whims I get.  These came out cute.

No comments: