Sunday, August 11, 2019

Craft Show 181 Ranch



I can sew all day long.  I can break as I need and walk right back in to my sewing after a rest.  I have sewn and fallen in love with so many things that I make multiples!  What the heck am I going to do with all of them?  I only have so many friends and family... so away in a tote for ‘someday’.  My partner in crime, Sharon, was the same way....  so both of us (very broken) buddies decide we will sell our wares at a very large craft show in December! 🎄  😳

I have been playing with ways to market the stuff.  Yes, this far in advance!  I also work the fair in September, so I am preparing for both.  Anyhoo, Ziplocks seem to work well for displaying (and keeping dirty hands off) and I put them on the clip slacks hangers knowing my handsome hubby will have to help us come up with a display.

I started looking at those hangers online as I needed some more - man they are expensive!  Then I happened across someone on our Facebook Market Place selling a huge box of those hangers for $30.  Steve took me to get them and we ended up with a very cool display from the same place that will work for one wall - also for $30.  He can use this same pattern to build two more and space those dowell rods further apart to accommodate our bigger things!   

This is what I ended up playing with today!  Isn’t it awesome?!?  Go us!  🎉

Now, please pray Sharon and I both stay well so we can do the craft show!  😂

No comments: