Monday, August 12, 2019

If You Want to Know How Fast Your Month Passes...

... just pay attention to how often you ‘top up’ your pill containers!  



So the next thing you are going to say is that is WAY too much medicine.  I agree, but since I shoulda been dead a few years ago we are all doing something right, right?

And just to reassure you, some of those prescriptions are actually prescription vitamins; folic acid, D,  diflucan (which because of ICL I take daily), and 2 others.  The ones on top of the others are the refills, so that cut cuts it down as well.  Yes, still too many meds, but this is how I have to live my life - cautious and preventive care.  

I do watch the meds that are given to me.  I don’t take everything the Drs toss at me either, but I do want to live and with ICL, there are constant prophylactic antibiotics and other medicines  that I take to ward off the bad stuff that I am susceptible to

Today I found out I definitely have a hernia.  Not small, but, a big, must take care of now hernia - unless tomorrow’s Dr says otherwise.  My Dr said right away.  The GI Dr visit is scheduled for tomorrow.  

Not.  Happy.

But alive.  So yes, I am happy.  Just not these circumstances.

No comments: