Saturday, September 27, 2008

Practice Run 2008 Singapore F1 Grand Prix

Steve split a 3 day pass with a couple of other guys - he took the practice run night because we had something else planned for Saturday's placement rounds. Anyway, he got a few pictures of it, but most were blurs.

Here are the good ones:

Before the practice rounds:


Here is a picture of a car. Going slow.


And this is after the rounds started:



He said there was a slight problem catching the cars on the camera. I don't understand why... I think he had problems with concentration - or maybe his camera?
Be sure and ask him about that... I tried and he just rolled his eyes and said "ZZZJJJOOM!" Maybe YOU can get a straight answer.

He did, however, get some excellent videos - I wish I could figure out how to share them.


No comments: