Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Please Call Me The Bag Lady :-)

For being a person that hates shopping as much as I do, I sure am one to collect (shopping) bags. Everywhere you go in Singapore you need bags. Because we ride in taxies (?) so much, we are always needing bags to put 'stuff' in.

Ok, you in the states, imagine going shopping and having to lug all of your loot around from store to store. Yeah, NOW you know why we need bags!

There are small bags, there are medium bags, there are tall bags, and there are large bags. The best bag off all (for garangatan shopping sprees) there are ICK-eeeaaahhhh bags. I have only been here two weeks and look at my collection!

Oh wait, that pretty wool red one on the right? That is the bag I take everywhere - with every thing I own - every time I leave the condo. Geri gave that to me and I LOVE it! She could not have picked a better bag for me to carry in Singapore. It is wonderful - and it is my favorite bag of all. But it is only good enough for my important stuff. The rest has to go in store bags. Now let's see what happens in a month.

Just call me the bag lady, please. I am beginning my collection quite nicely thankyouverymuchPamandnowSarah - both are now partners in crime!

No comments: