Sunday, November 28, 2021

This Last Coupla Weeks! 🏃🏻‍♀️

It has been a crazy couple of weeks.  I am still not ok after my fall, but maybe it has just made my sinus infection worse.  I finally have the sinus surgery scheduled for December 8th.  Not looking forward to it.  My Dr said I will hate him for a month, 
but I will be his best friend in 6 weeks.  
*anticipation, right?*   Lol...

I have a quilt retreat this next weekend.  I have been getting unfinished projects together and getting them loaded and ready to finish.  There are a lot... that is all I will say about that.


I went with the church girls to the Veteran's quilt show in Bartlesville and saw some great quilts.  I took a picture of this one because I liked the simplicity of it:



Then we went to lunch and ate pizza - my favorite this week, however, 
I think it changes with each IgIV.



I helped make decorations for Inola Hometown Christmas:



We went and picked up Raelee's bike.  It seems when you turn on the blinker it dies... Steve said it is a short.  Hopefully that is all it is.


You have to understand any where we go from our place is at least 30 miles away.  One way,  Yes, we live in the country. Way out in the country.


We went and picked up my brother south of Oklahoma City for the Thanksgiving holiday.


I sure hate that the only time we see him is once a year when we go get him.  
But at least I see him.  I miss him so much, but we are together now and it is nice.

Then there was Thanksgiving.
And packing for the retreat.
And helping a friend's aunt sew MINKY.  Ugh.
And filling Etsy orders.
And cooking.
And sewing.
And fighting a non ending headache.
And doing embroidery for out.
But I still haven't had time to decorate for Christmas or make Christmas gifts.


So this is the sticker on my granddaughter's car... 



                                                            This is the way I feel.  Frazzled.

No comments: