Sunday, November 7, 2021

One Month Later

1 month later, this is what my face looks like.  I have deep divets along the cheekbone.  My eye socket has dense swelling under the eye, but I am much better.


 I am having thinking problems, worse than normal.  Apparently, I have had a few small seizures as well.  Brain injury the Dr says.  It definitely shook my brain - I felt it.  I am fine, just trying to keep on swimmin'.  Some days it is upstream - lately there are more up streams than down streams though.  I am also punished from driving for a bit.  I hope it all gets better soon.  Depression sucks, and this has definitely tossed me right in the deep end.

I have an MRI in a week to see what is going on in my spine. I pray just a shadow.


Steve and I are going to go on a bike ride with friends to Arkansas Tuesday and Wednesday.  I get 'topped up' with antibodies (IgIV) tomorrow, then we leave Tuesday.  I hope it is a great ride.  I am looking forward to it.  I am glad we finally found some good riding buddies - and some good friends.  We all seem to have a lot in common.

I love taking pics of the shadows when we are riding.  Crazy huh?



We went to an old engine show, but got lost at a car show on the way.  Lol... they were a mile apart, this was the first one, then we went on to the second one.  How is this for lime green?  I like the Mustang behind it.  



I think I need to make these.  What do you think?  I love them.  Looking for tires now.  Lol... 


 
A neighbor found headstones on her property.  Apparently, the previous people took a bulldozer and dozed them into the creek.  How sad is that?  I am researching the names on the headstones.  I will post about that later - but it makes my heartsick that someone would actually bulldoze headstones. How awful.  I hope to 'meet' the family and help resurrect their stories.  The latest headstone she found was 1903.  Stay tuned.

No comments: