Tuesday, November 2, 2021

First Fire and Soup

The wind outside is frightful
But the soup below was awesome


Leftovers.  All put together to make soup.  Smidgens of this and that.  
Always comes out delicious.

The fire inside was delightful,
Warm and cozy.


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!
Tell me you aren’t singing… 😂

Looking forward to winter now, even though I freeze my butt off.  Best part about living here is I get to see snow more than once every 10 years… and no hurricanes.

Today was my sister’s birthday.  She is 55 years young. We are close, probably because we live near one another, but it is nice.  Sis and I talk nearly every day.  If anyone ever needed to know where I was years ago, they called my mom.  Now, just call my sis - she will know.  She will be the only one but Steve.  Well, my kids can check the “creepy mom Google map” but they don’t.  Sis doesn’t have to check the ap - we have planned our day together.  😊

Went to the school in Claremore today and made 3 meal packs for 154 children to take home.  I had a great time doing it.  I went with OHCE and I think we ALL had a great time.  Love doing things like that… feeding kids.


More medical sh!!, but not tonight.
Night all.  ❤️

 

No comments: