Friday, December 3, 2021

Blue Bird Quilt Retreat

 I am back!  We have been super busy for several weeks so I haven’t had time to write.  I am still busy, but decided to make a quick go of catching up.  Since my fall, my brain has been more scrambled than before.  Not sure why, but it has. 

Here are some examples:  

This is a block I need to make 20 of:


And this is me trying:



Yep, there seem to be a problem.  I realized they were not right when I went to put the blue on.  Now how did I not notice this?!?

This is what I am working towards:


A Veteran’s quilt!

I will write more later… I am just extremely frustrated that I can’t get this right without frogging each block - it is like I am making each block 3 times.  *sigh*

2 more retreat days, but the body is not cooperating.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Night all.


No comments: