Saturday, December 4, 2021

My Head

My head hurts.  My body hurts.  I see why my moma just wanted to give up.  You fight every day through something.  Every day. There is no day just waking to enjoy life and carry on.  

I had a decent night’s rest - the headache only woke me a couple times.  About 6 am I woke to my right hand completely numb and my eyes blurry - and the headache.  Ya’ll, I hate it every day when my sweet husband asks how I am and I can’t say, “Awesome!”  This health life is a struggle.  Daily.  Hourly.  And I am tired through and through. I am still excited to wake up every day and see what God has to offer me.  Once I am awake, it is like, “Well, crap.”

On a good note, each of my kids asked to take pics with me.  We seldom see them and for some reason I am reserved when we do, because, inevitably I will try to say something, the brain scrambles, itcomes out wrong and I get snapped at and get hurt.  I love them so much.  I try hard but fail miserably.  But I miss seeing them.  When I do, I just feel like I have nothing at all to say or that is worth talking about.  I don’t do anything except try to stay afloat and sew.

Anyway, this is us ❤️





No comments: