Thursday, December 23, 2021

Sinus Surgery Day 2, 3, 4

I guess I forgot to finish this post and a few more I had started.  The reason?  I can’t upload pictures at home because we live so far out in the country, so I load them when we are in town.  Then I forget to finish the blog.

Day two after surgery was Steve unpacking ornaments and I was decorating the tree.

It got done and it is pretty.


Day 3 and day 4, he unpacked and I decorated the house.  My nativity picture, card and angels are on our mantel.  We do have just a nativity in the entry way as well.  There are crosses on the wall in there.  For some reason, I have inherited or gotten a half dozen or so.


This snowman Jeremy made for me in 2nd grade.  I am pretty darned proud it survived.  However, now we will leave it permanently in the curio cabinet.  It is fragile.  


And this is a picture a friend took of our family 17 years ago.  Just kinda missing family theses days.  Both of our kids live nearby; Steph 2.5 miles, Jeremy 30-ish miles.  Megan and Jaci lives in Tulsa, also about 30 miles.  Oh!  And Liz officially adopted them!  Liz also changed her name back to our maiden name - so all 3 have the same last name now.


So we were completely decorated for Christmas 4 days after my surgery.  Did I say he sawed bone in my head?

No comments: