Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Rope Bowl Class Today

OHCE (Oklahoma Home and Community Education) (used to be Oklahoma Homemakers) is a wonderful group.  Unfortunately, too many young people have to work, but I can’t think of a more diverse, wonderful group to be in.

Today, one of our members taught a class on how to make rope bowl for the cost of supplies:  $5.  Now who wouldn’t want to learn something like that and for $5?  

I was thoroughly impressed with how simple it is to make!  It is absolutely wonderful to get with the group and sew, tour, craft, donate pillows, towels, girls and boys clothes, battered women quilts… we do so much for the community, but occasionally we do something for us.  This was an “us” project.  I think I will add pink curly sewing stitches on the discs to make to look like roses.  Thank you Sandy for teaching is this incredible project.  I will be making more.  Many, many more.     



No comments: