Sunday, October 17, 2021

Herro?

 Which blog?!?  

Gads!  I don’t understand what is going on, but it appears I have the correct blog… so, I am going to post quick!!  😂

Look at me!  This was taken at Holidays on Parade 2021.  After 2 Covid years, we were finally able to have it.  The theme was America!

                                          


The reason I stay in OHCE is because of my friends:  


Mrs June who has been on oxygen for many years…

Mrs Peggy who can barely see and always forgets her hearing aids… 



Carolyn, who is very crafty, talented and is one heck of a great writer!


We gave away this quilt that I had donated.  The money we earn goes for scholarships!  Last time I had heard, we had sold +$700 worth of raffle tickets!!  Amazing profits!  I am extremely excited that my quilt helped.  Will share what the final dollar total is on it.  



And finally, a member’s granddaughter…


How do I not smile when I see these beautiful faces?!   

Regardless, I am honestly struggling to stay afloat.  I am just tired through and through.  Not sure what will happen - I may have to give this group up.  I love them all so much though.

My fall has really done me in.  I am taking forever to heal.  My left eye is still a bit swollen and I have trouble seeing clearly through it.  I am honestly scared for the first time since I have been diagnosed.  I see so many things going wrong... physically.  *sigh*

Only you know I said that.  Oh how I miss my friends... 



No comments: