Thursday, October 28, 2021

Do you see the problem?


 I have diligently been working on this wall hanging.  I keep saying my brain is broken.  This is proof.  Do you see my mistake?  😳 

So I have to try to piece part it, or take out 3 rows.  Wish me luck.

I went to my Dr today.  I am hurting from head to toe worse than normal, with a continuous awful headache.  I always hurt, but this is a major scale worse.  I was driving a few days ago, and, I have no idea how it happened, but I was driving, then suddenly in a ditch, trying to keep the truck from turning over.  I have no idea what happened.  I have never even had a wreck!  Cattle were all that were present.  Yesterday, again, country roads, I suddenly find myself in the dead center of the road!  Ya’ll, I am not looking down or messing with anything.  I am just suddenly where I shouldn’t be.

So I tell my Dr this, show him my CAT scan results that were taken when I fell.  I tell him my sinus Dr is fighting with my insurance company about my sinus surgery, and how much worse my pain is.  I told him I wanted to go to a chiropractor, I figure everything is out of place since I fell, but wanted his blessing.

He immediately said “absolutely not!”  Looking at the CAT scan he said it is possible that I may have an artery aneurysm - or a cancer in the bone.  *gulp*  I guess and aneurysm is an eroding vessel, which is what the radiologist stated on the results.

Whatever it is is about a quarter of an inch.  Tiny, right?  Anyway Dr said we don’t want a chiropractor touching me until we know for sure what is going on.  Oh, whatever it is is between C2/C3 in my neck.  

He felt my eye socket and it is still very swollen and dense.  My eyesight should return to normal once the swelling goes down, but at a month out, he thinks there could have been a fracture in there.

He thinks my brain was ‘shook’ badly and bruised when I fell.  Trust me, it probably was.  I swear I felt it slam against my skull - which he said could possibly be causing horrible headache and possibly small seizures, hence the driving problems.  I am now punished from driving until my brain heals.  I am not upset, I was genuinely scared anyway.

Dr also said that the fall put me into a major Lupus/Sjogren's flare, which combined with everything out of place, is causing my terrible headache and pain.

He is allowing me to take steroids to conquer the flares even though I am not supposed to have them.  He is giving me Celebrex to try to get the inflammation down.  I have my MRI for my neck (with contrast) on November 3 to determine what, if anything, is going on there.  I don’t claim it, so it will be fine.

So that is where I am.  Tired, hurting, frightened, and praying a lot.  And definitely not thinking clearly.  Back to my triangles.  😂

I met my sister after my Drs appointment to visit.  I love that we are close.  I shared all the details, whined a bit, ate ice cream and hugged her.  ❤️

More “now you know” in my life.

God said He won’t give us more than we can handle… 


No comments: