Monday, September 16, 2019

Hematologist My Last!

...  I will just do the job myself!

Remember that hematologist appointment 2.5 weeks out for that 4 week bleed?

I went.  He assured me that my blood work was fine; no bleeding disorder.  So can ya help me quit bleeding?  Nope, your bloodwork is fine.  Ummm ok... ?  Since it is fine, Goodbye.  😳

I was so mad I went to the drug store and bought 3 things; super glue, spray to close cuts and bandaids to stop bleeding.  I applied all after shower and dabbing it dry.  I did so well it stopped!!

My Dr’s PA laughed at me today.  She checked it and told me to add antibiotic to two places slow healing, and the bleeding was caused by....

You ready....?

She reminded me they gave me shots to keep me from clotting after surgery and it took longer for my body to use it up.  PI people don’t react like normal people.

Goodness!  Why did I go to a freaking hematologist?!?  🤦🏻‍♀️

I am fine, healing, no longer bleeding thanks to super glue, super glue spray and the magic bandaid.  

She did say I have to slow dow and allow my body to heal.  Apparently, 2 major abdominal surgeries in 7 months is a big deal... who knew?  🤷🏻‍♀️




Today was a long infusion day, I feel like I have the flu - which is sometimes normal with IgIV infusions... so going to rest!  Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers.  ❤️



No comments: