Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Christmas is coming!


Here is another of my projects for the Rogers County Fair.  It is a sweatshirt with jewels for berries.  I am really enjoying my Baby Lock Unity sewing/embroidery machine!  Cheyenne, our daughter-in-love, is helping me figure it all out.  

It is so nice having them near!  I asked her yesterday if she could pick me up at the nail shop after I got a pedicure today on her way to the fair.  Steve dropped me off and just a few minutes later she came in, sat next to me and we got pedis - totally a pleasant surprise.  
 
Fair entries tomorrow.  Gonna be a busy day.  Hope I can do it, I crashed hard today after helping Steve finish his BBQ sauce canning.  Have I said how much I love this man?  He is getting the raw end of the deal though.  I hope I can pull out of this, it has been a rough year.  He is a trooper helping me.  I feel like an anchor pulling us in though.

No comments: