Saturday, September 7, 2019

Kate’s Place: 230 Broadway Boutique

"Not Your Typical Boutique"

My friend, Sharon, and I sew our hearts out.  We had to find an outlet to make more money and use all of our piles of loot.  I signed us up for a great craft show in December 2019, but we really need a year round outlet.  

I had been asked to put a booth in by, Kate, a boutique owner when she first opened over a year (?) ago, but I didn’t think I could commit to keeping it stocked.  I just have not been well and I had no stock built up at all.  So while I have been healing, I have stayed home and sewed - a lot.  Sharon has kept me company because I have not been physically capable of going out much.  So we have loads of loot ready to GO now!

Well, Kate has been full since filling the spaces, so there was no room once we loaded up - but recently, one booth owner wanted to split her booth.  Kate thought to ask me again and we are in!  This was a fast and furious set up, the shelf supplied by the other lady in the booth for a week or so.  



                     



We are now looking for a display hutch (?) to sell our stock!  WHOOT!!
At Kate's Place!

Ok, laugh if you want to - this is one day's earnings for me!  Sharon's check was larger.  :-)




I can buy a whole yard of FABRIC!!  :-)


Medical Update:  None, same thing, different day.  Lol...  5 days until we see the hematologist.  

No comments: