Friday, September 6, 2019

Land That I Love!

I spent Thursday with my daughter-in-love, Cheyenne.  (Have I said how much I absolutely LOVE them living here?!?)  She is helping me get the final things done for the fair.  We worked on an decorated t-shirt/no paint.  I am still learning about my sewing/embroidery Baby Lock Unity; laying out whatever I am trying to embroidery on, how to place the design and center it.  Cheyenne helped with all of that, then I showed her how to (wo)man the machine.  She sat and monitored that embroidery process and this is what we came up with:




We did good!  We did struggle on the color of the center of the flower, but I wanted the shirt to be red, white and blue.  Cheyenne liked the gold center.  I asked everyone nearby and our votes were half and half.  I put yellow, but it through me off.  I have changed to blue.  So far I like it, but then I realized I could have done crystal.  There I go second and third guessing myself!  😂

Health update:  Stitches out, dark blood, status quo until hematologist next Thursday.  Feeling better though and I was able to sleep on my side last night!  That is the first time in a very long time.  ❤️

I have my own CIGNA case manager.  She had been my person for several years, but she has moved on now.  A new one called today and after getting updated, she said, “I have a lot of reading to do!  You have educated me on some things I have never dealt with!”

Welcome to my world. 🌎 

No comments: