Tuesday, February 11, 2020

This Blog...

Keeps calling me back... I have no idea why.  My life is not worth writing about.  I sew, make Drs visits and get plasma infusions.  And I come home and sew some more.

We are going to Utah for a month soon for vacation.  We are also planning a trip to south Louisiana to see friends, then we will go to Mississippi and see friends there, and to Alabama to see my aunt and uncle.  I have a trip to DC planned for my Drs visit.  It all sounds wonderful, but honestly the last year has done me in.  Mentally, I struggle.

What have I been sewing?   Hmmm, let’s see...

I learned to appliqué a pre-cut frog - and since I am always using my seam ripper, I added my wording...



I am reorganizing my sewing room and came across a donkey my great aunt had pieced, so I am making it into a wall hanging:



I have started a quilt named Daydreaming:



 I made a tied lap quilt for my Bible Study chair:



And I finished pillows for my sofa:


Just stuff.  Finishing projects, starting new oneself .

And I am spending a lot of time praying for our friend’s nephew and his family.  The 2 young men were in a freak accident and the oldest one passed away yesterday.  The second, his brother, is fighting for his life.   I am heartsick for them.

Gonna try again later...



No comments: