Friday, August 22, 2008

What the Heck?!

Steve and I were washing dishes and we heard loud popping noises outside. We went out to our patio to see what was going on and this is what we found:
  




I do not have a tripod here, but after stabilizing the camera I got a few good shots. If I had my ISO set low I would have gotten better shots, but heck, I am still learning. I thought it was cool to see the fireworks around that big ferris wheel I am not going on... lol...
Eventually the smoke got to be too much to even see the fireworks - but we enjoyed the show from afar.

I don't know what the celebration was, but Steve said there were more fireworks than on National Day - much like our 4th of July. When I find out - I will let you know what we were celebrating!

1 comment:

Cajunrose said...

Great pictures!!! Wish the smoke would have cleared! My fireworks pictures never look that good :)