Friday, November 27, 2009

Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and the Monkeys

Monkey, monkey, where are the monkeys?  
They are at Bukit Timah!   :-)

How many monkeys do you see in this picture?


I bet you missed the one on the chain between the two gates, didn't you?  Did you catch the one on top of the sign under the light?  Sneaky little guys aren't they?

Today we went to Bukit Timah Nature Reserves.  We were not let down - the girls saw their monkeys.  Lots of monkeys.  They were everywhere!  Take a look at just a few of the shots I got:














We did other things today and I will try to catch up this weekend, but for now, I just wanted to share the monkeys.  I loved seeing them and I know you will too.  We had so much fun today  :-) 

Isn't it cool that the monkeys are wild here?  My friend has pineapples growing outside her home in Indonesia, about 15 miles away.  She has a great story of trying to shoo the monkeys away from her pineapple plants.  It seems they love pineapples, too  :-)

Awww, the memories we are making just monkeying around.  What fun it is to see the critters here.  Now for some shut eye... night folks...

3 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

LOL They are so cute aren't they? Are you using a zoom? Are they afraid of you?
LN

Elizabeth said...

They are cute but I have also heard they will throw their poop at you! ROFL Be careful! Love the pics. Love you all!

Pam said...

great pics!