Tuesday, March 9, 2010

YESS!!

First off, I can't wait for you to hear this.  Are you ready??  Really, really ready?

I feel GREAT!  

YIPPEE!!!  YOU of all people deserve to hear me say that very statement.  Finally, the side doesn't hurt much at all - the pain well on the road to being GONE forever, the thyroid is under control and the hayfever attack finally left me.  I FEEL GREAT!  Thank you all so much for hanging in there with me, sending prayers and loving me.  I feel like dancing!

Now for some other really big news... well, at least to me it is.  Do you remember the big unit that Steve built in Tulsa, the one he designed and worked so hard on?  He got his picture printed - on a company folder!

Here he is standing in front of a tiny slice of 'his' unit!  Yeah, I know, it is the company's unit, but  I am so darned proud of him!  He came in this morning and just flopped it down on the table in front of  me like it was nothing - NOTHING!  He is on the front of a folder for a world wide company!  



I had to take off all the details, but I think "WHOOT!!"  says it all.  I love you Steve and I am so proud of your accomplishments - even if no one says it, I think the company is proud too - heck, you are now PRINTED!

Ok, so that is my excitement for the day - both things, I am pretty darned proud of.  I am working on switching computers, so soon, very soon, I will be haunting these pages again.  Beware  :-)

 Finally, I am off to Chili's.  I get my fix.  



No comments: