Monday, November 30, 2009

Catching Up and Thanksgiving :-)

Ok, I admit it, I am behind and I lost my zoo pictures - but I am determined to find them.  When I do, I will share.  Until then, I will just catch you up on our lives.  

Of course, we have been super busy with the girls here, trying to cram as much in as we can.  We have actually done about half of our list and are still diligently working on it.  

Raelee last night got just a tad homesick, but she was soon ok and moving on.  I expected that long before now, but she has done so well.


What have we done?

We went and picked up my nativity scene - more on that later, but I just want to give you a hint:


We have been swimming in our pool:


Raelee has figured out how to work the elevator:


We celebrated my birthday:



Which is where I got my macro lens (thank you Steve!) and I played just a bit too much:

My first picture with it:


And the best part of the trip for me has been that I have my little helper with me:



She helped me make pumpkin and apple pies which she has tried hard to eat all of both!


(Taken with that nifty macro lens)

And of course, we had our Thanksgiving dinner - complete with Steve's famous smoked turkey:


And it was darned near perfect!  That is exceptional considering he had to do it on a bbq pit  :-)  Yum, Steve!

We had lots of company in our itsy, bitsy, teeny, weenie condo:

Kimberly from Singapore:


Soup from Africa:


Joel from France:


Benard from Belgium:


Steph from the states:


And Raelee, Steve, Dallas and I - who I failed to get pictures of  :-(

We had wine:


And I took a few too many pictures with my macro:







And we relaxed on our balcony (and I took a picture taken with my new macro lens - not a close up)



I promise to be more timely with my posts.  For some reason I have made myself sick searching for my zoo pics, and in my mind, I needed to blog them.  I am moving on... lol...


Today, I go to a Dr and then on to Orchard Road.  Maybe a fishie pedicure is in store for us?


See you tomorrow!  

2 comments:

surprisetriplets said...

Wow! Your macro lens takes fantastic pictures. I'm jealous! I'm so glad you're having fun with the girls:) I hope the doctor visit goes well. Love you lots.

Cajunrose said...

Love the pics!! We are having so much fun :)