Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just a Pretty Picture...




...of the indoor stadium which is right by our condo.  We walked there to eat tonight and I took my camera because it was setting up to be a pretty sunset.  Lo and behold, the sun went behind the clouds so it was an average and smoky night.  While we walked home, camera in hand, I realized I could shoot one of the sights I love to see.


If you look on the left of the picture, you will see a bridge.  We cross this bridge to get to Brewerkz which is on the water right across the river.  I will stop and take a picture of it sometime, but tonight, I just wanted to share this one picture.  


Yes, Steph, you will see it - we walk that walk often  :-)  


Tomorrow, I am doing a tour of China Town with our company spouse's association.  We will also have a tea and lunch, so I am thinking I might be late getting in tomorrow so I may not post.  


I really must start getting ready for our girls - only 5 more days until we have them in our arms  :-)  I can hardly wait, but I can hear my grandfather's saying in my ear... "Bet you will!"  Yes, I will wait, but just like when I was a young girl (no smart remarks here, k?)  it will be with youthful anticipation.  

1 comment:

Leone Fabre said...

this is so exciting for you..... sharing your life here with 'the girls'.

Lovely photo too. :-)