Monday, November 2, 2009

I Looked Up and What Did I See?

A million new images lookin' at me!

My goal this morning was to make myself get out of the condo (again) and find something fun to do. I decided to take pictures. Are you surprised?

To put a twist on my ordinary picture taking I decided to chose something of interest to concentrate on. What did I chose? To look up! Here are a few images I saw:









































And of course 'the journey' pictures I can never seem to resist:



Hey! I *had* to watch where I was walking! ;-)


Look up folks! I think we might be missing half of our world! :-)

3 comments:

Leone Fabre said...

these images really are fabulous .... you get to see so much more when "you look up" !

applesofgold said...

tomorrow when you go out...your assignment should be to look down. I am interested to see what you find....the sights and colors of Singapore are just overwhelming!

Leone Fabre said...

if Euvah "looks down", she is likely to find dead socks in the gutter or maybe even a discarded shoe ....

LoL.....