Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We Don't Need This...



It looks nasty, and NOAA has no idea what it is going to do. However, they do not think we need to worry about it. I hope it goes into the Atlantic and bothers absolutely no one.

However, Bob says to watch the gulf later this week - he thinks there will be a low formed out there. Of course, Labor Day Weekend, Shrimp and Petroleum Festival.

Do NOT form, do you hear me? I need Steve to come home.

Depression has found me - I have not allowed myself to admit it, but it has and now I am. Shaking it off and walking out that door. The only way around it is to tackle life. Ugh.

*she crawls to the door - dreading the blast of sunshine sure to blind her*

Life. Must live life. Depression sucks.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am sorry, Sis. I hope it gets better soon. Love you.