Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This Says It All


I don't even feel like talking about it right now. You don't live somewhere for 16 years and not care about it. The house is listed and I am worn out from getting it ready. I will talk more when I can think rationally - tonight is not the night.

Thank you Peggy and Stephenie for helping out today. I could have never done it without you. I know, you will be washing windows and ironing curtains in your sleep. I owe you. Thank you, thank you!

It should be showing on the website within a few days.

Good night all...

1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

It's already on the website! Your real estate agent is GOOD! It looks wonderful. I'm sorry you won't be able to enjoy it. I know your heart aches and I hope that you'll eventually be able to find another dream house to retire into. We love and miss you lots...