Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Am Back :-)

We have been running around like crazy - all of it trying to get things moved from one place to another - and some things moved into the house:



This bedroom is not working for me - can't figure it out. Of course, I am a quilt and country type of person:



Like this:



And this is what I came up with in the scrap room - Carey forbid me to repaint it :-)



Good thing no one can see this:


I know, I need to iron all the curtains...

And remember, half of all our furniture was destroyed in the 'great flood' - we are not buying more to move to storage.


And finally, we just put a For Sale sign up for giggles. We will list with an agent Tuesday after Steve gets back from Brownsville:



However, we still have to deal with this:

Stuff we brought over from one storage...

And this:

It used to be our screened in patio but turned in to a tool/storage and catch all room during renovations.


And last, but certainly not least, this:



Counting down now - will we make it? Yes, we will!

Ugh.


1 comment:

surprisetriplets said...

Amanda and Nicole would have loved to play with your little friend:)

The house looks wonderful. You all did a great job...

Love and miss you lots.